McHenry County Living
McHenry County Living (MCL), established in 2007, is an award-winning digital media company connecting people with the positive stories and events of the community. We do this through:
- The Weekender – Weekly events eblast.
- Social media – Contests, events, video, polls and more.
- Our website – Hub for stories, video, events and more.
- Events – Fresh events for the region.
- Partnerships – Champion local businesses and organizations.
MCL offers annual partnerships to businesses and organizations that are ready to benefit from best practices in social media and digital marketing.
To be the brand of McHenry County.
Erica Burke, owner, “MCL aims to engage people through good storytelling, and awesome events and experiences in the region.”
Joe Nanez, operations, “MCL is about setting a high standard in McHenry County through everything we do. We are proud to be the pacesetters in the county in developing a high expectation for our clients so they can reap the rewards of putting their best foot forward.”