McHenry County Living
McHenry County Living (MCL), established in 2007, is an award-winning digital media company connecting people with the positive stories and events of the community. We do this through:
- The Weekender – Weekly events eblast.
- Facebook – Highly-engaging daily content.
- Website – Seasonal stories and awesome events calendar.
- MCL Events – Fresh events for the region: McHenry County Made, Mac and Cheese Fest, Truck Off food truck fest and Crystal Lake Car Shows.
- Partnerships – Championing local businesses and organizations through annual partnerships.
MCL offers annual partnerships to businesses and organizations that are ready to benefit from best practices in multimedia digital marketing.
To be the positive voice of McHenry County.
Erica Burke, president and CEO, “We aim to engage people through good storytelling, and awesome events and experiences in our special corner of Chicagoland.”
Joe Nanez, COO, “MCL is about setting a high standard in McHenry County through everything we do. We are proud to be the pacesetters in the county, helping clients put their best foot forward.”
Marie Barclay, marketing, “McHenry County truly is the best of both worlds – a small-town feel while offering so many choices in events and entertainment – and McHenry County Living does a fantastic job highlighting that!”