Lake Geneva Restaurant Week is back to help you kick off your summer with ten days of delicious dining. This year’s foodie-favorite event, held June 2 – 11, offers the opportunity to get together with family and friends to dine out and indulge. Diners are guaranteed their appetites will be whet and cravings will be met with participating restaurants serving special prix-fixe meals for breakfast at $8, two-course meals for $10 at lunch and three-course meals for $25 or $35 at dinner. With twenty-five participating restaurants, there will be plenty of options for food and libations to combine with a long list of indoor and outdoor activities and events held during Restaurant Week.
Follow these tips to get the most out of Lake Geneva Restaurant Week.
- Spice it Up– More than two dozen restaurants throughout the Lake Geneva area are participating in Lake Geneva Restaurant Week. So celebrate the areas talented chefs and try something new. Chefs will be offering popular menu items as well as creating new culinary delights to enjoy. Between meals, participate in some of the events offered during Restaurant Week including oil and balsamic tastings, cooking classes, escape room mysteries, zip line and dine, golf, live music, and more.
- Share the Experience– The only thing that makes a delicious meal better is sharing it with the special people in your life. Lake Geneva Restaurant Week is the perfect time to connect with old and new friends and family.
- Pick Your View– From restaurants set in luxury resorts to those overlooking the lake to those in the walkable downtown area and everything in between, the choice is yours when it comes to view and ambiance. Check the detailed list of participating restaurants and their menus for a variety of fine dining, family friendly, bistros, and pub and grill options.
- Plan Ahead– Reservations are highly encouraged as this event attracts thousands of residents and visitors. Some restaurants will take reservations by phone, website and OpenTable, whereas others do not take advance reservations. Details are available in the restaurant profiles on the Restaurant Week website.
- Stay for a Night or Two– Several area resorts and hotels are offering special packages that include savings or extra amenities during your Restaurant Week stay. This is a reason for a long weekend or arrive mid-week for less competition for your restaurant reservations.
- Support Your Favorite Cause– Lake Geneva Restaurant Week features a unique charitable aspect to the dining experience, the Charity Check, which allows you to vote for a participating charity to receive a $5,000 donation. So at the end of each meal, cast your ballot to support your favorite cause. Sponsored by Lake Geneva Country Meats, this year’s non-profit organizations are Black Point Estate & Gardens, Lakeland Animal Shelter, Lake Geneva Youth Camp, Never Say Never, Side by Side, and United Way of Walworth County.
June 2 - June 11 from 9 am to 5 pm
Lake Geneva, WI, United States