Happy Holiday Railway
Weekends starting November 26th
Embark on a magical 40 minute train ride through the winter countryside with Santa Claus himself!
- Enjoy a 40-minute train ride for the whole family
- See and visit with Santa Claus on the train
- Treats will be served during the trip
- Gifts will be given to children on Santa’s “good list”
- Holiday lights display including the biggest and brightest Christmas tree in McHenry County
- Hot chocolate available FREE on the train and in the cafeteria
- See historic trains in the museum’s display barns 6, 7 and 9
- Free parking
- Ride preserved electric trolley buses through the museum grounds
- IMPROVED FORMAT FOR 2016 – longer train ride, easier boarding, Santa Claus riding along on the train with you!
More info here.
December 17 - December 18 from 2 pm to 6 pm
Illinois Railway Museum, Olson Road, Union, IL, United States