Rauetoberfest: 5 Fast Facts
- Close to home! Rauetoberfest is 2 p.m.-10 p.m., Saturday, September 9, at Beyond Stable Farms, 11129 Illinois Rt. 176 in Woodstock just outside of Crystal Lake (map below).
- Affordable fun (for a great cause!): $5 at the gate; children 8 years old and younger are free. Express Pass includes a pint glass with one free beer, express parking, a root beer mug, snacks, special seating, access to express beverage lines and other fun Rauetoberfest swag! $20 in advance, call 815.356.9212 to purchase. Rauetoberfest benefits Raue Center For the Arts in Crystal Lake.
- It rocks! Festivalgoers will also enjoy traditional German music performed live by oompah band, Die Musikmeisters Band, from 4 p.m.-10 p.m. Enjoy traditional polkas, waltzes, marches and more!
- Eat like a Bavarian: The Public House will keep your plates stacked with German fare. Charles Herdrick will keep your steins full of Oktoberfest suds. Event is cash only, plan accordingly.
- Bring the kids! A special kinderfest featuring kid-friendly activities will be open during the afternoon!
🍻 Insider tip: Commit this one to memory – you’ll thank us later: “Zicke zacke zicke zacke hoi hoi hoi!”
Saturday, September 9 from 2 pm to 10 pm
11129 Route 176, Woodstock, IL, United States