Townhouse Living Perks
5 awesome ways townhouses trump single-family homes.
1. Easy Living: You won’t have to worry about mowing the lawn, plowing the driveway, etc. One of the biggest benefits of living in a townhouse is having a homeowner’s association that maintains common areas and buildings for you.
2. Close-knit Atmosphere: When you live in a townhouse community, you will have more neighbors to befriend and can have friends for the entire family. Community amenities like a swimming pool and playground help grow friendships further.
3. Municipal Services: Say goodbye to the huge price tag, inconvenience and, let’s face it, the yuck factor, that comes with septic and well maintenance. Townhouse communities usually use community or municipal services for water and sewer vs. a single-family home.
4. Affordability: Pay less, get more. Townhouse communities offer a range of models that vary in size, so you enjoy the same community lifestyle as buyers who purchase the most expensive homes in the community – but for a lot less.
5. Convenience: Most townhouse communities are within short driving distance of mass transit, grocery stores and retail shopping centers – perfect for people looking to downsize but don’t want to give up easy access to shopping.
The Highlands at RedTail at a Glance:
- Location: Lakewood shares its boundaries with Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills, Huntley and Woodstock.
- Neighborhood features: Four golf courses, Kishwaukee Fen Nature Preserve, bike and walking paths, beaches, fishing, parks and boat launch.
- Floorpans: 5 models starting at $215,000
- Learn more: highlandsatredtail.com.
- Book a showing: kelly@mcnaughtondevelopment.
Look Inside …