McHenry County Living
McHenry County Living (MCL), established in 2007, is an award-winning media company connecting people with the upbeat side of McHenry County. We do for the community through:
- The Weekender – Go-to events guide available with an email subscription, posted weekly on facebook.
- MCL events – Fresh events for the region, including Home Grown makers fairs, Throwdown food competitions, Truck Off food truck festivals and Crystal Lake Car Shows.
- Social media – Highly-engaging daily content via Facebook and Instagram.
- Web – Stories and community calendar.
Reach us: 815.900.8522 or email@example.com.
And for business through:
- Partners – Championing local businesses and organizations through our annual marketing program.
- Sponsors – Taking businesses and organizations to the next level with visibility and community involvement through sponsoring our events and programs.
- Vendors – Nurturing businesses and organizations of all sizes through vendor opportunities at our events.
Reach us: 815.900.8522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To promote local businesses, organizations and events, and to lead by example by using best promotional practices in everything we do.
- Erica Burke, president & CEO
- Joe Nanez, COO
- Marie Barclay, marketing