Best BBQ, ranked.
1. Moontime Smokin’ Que, Crystal Lake
- Take out and catering located at the historic General Store in Crystal Lake. This husband and wife team creates both traditional and creative BBQ dishes with a menu that varies week to week. Go try them out and then add your 5 star review to their collection of raves from customers!
2. BBQ King Smokehouse, Woodstock
- Stop in at their hoppin’ spot in Woodstock or join them soon at their location in Huntley – either way get there to get your mac & cheese, ribs, and pulled pork fix. Customers love the variety of sauces offered. There’s something for everyone!
3. The Texan BBQ, Algonquin
- This Algonquin institution is best known for their fall off the bone pork ribs and melt in your mouth brisket. Their cornbread muffins are not to be missed either!
4. Hickory Pit, McHenry
- Customers love the variety of homemade sauces, pulled pork, brisket, and variety of craft beers offered. Go hungry and get their famous mac & cheese with your BBQ!
5. Crystal Lake Rib House, Crystal Lake
- Grab your friends and head out to this unique spot in Crystal Lake. Go for the Mega Mary, stay for the ribs, chicken, and pulled pork!
Details are subject to change at any time – always call ahead!
Moontime Smokin' Que
Moontime Smokin' Que, North Avenue, Crystal Lake, IL, USA
BBQ King Smokehouse
BBQ King Smokehouse, East Calhoun Street, Woodstock, IL, USA
The Texan BBQ
The Texan BBQ, North Main Street, Algonquin, IL, USA
Hickory Pit, Illinois 120, McHenry, IL, USA
The Village Squire - McHenry
The Village Squire (McHenry), West Elm Street, McHenry, IL, USA
Crystal Lake Rib House, Crystal Lake
Crystal Lake Rib House, East Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake, IL, USA