Best Bloody Mary
February 9, 2018 in Best of McHenry County, Fans' Choice Awards, Food & Drink, Lil Hank by MCL Staff
Best Bloody Marys, ranked.
1. ? The Tracks, Cary
- Loaded Bloody Mary: Hamburger slider, shrimp, boiled egg, beef stick, salami, bacon, pepperoncini, pickle, cheese, olives, celery and a beer chaser, Sunday, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m., $10.
2. Niko’s Red Mill Tavern, Woodstock
- The Painkiller: Cheeseburger slider, bacon, cheese, salami, asparagus, shrimp, buffalo chicken wing, pickle, green onion, tomato, cheese, olives, celery and a beer chaser, Sunday, $12.
3. Sweet Melissa’s Pizza & Pub, Lakemoor
- Meatball Mary: Meatball, pepperoncini, pickle, cheese, olives, bacon and a buffalo chicken wing, Saturday and Sunday, $12; Veggie Mary is $9.
- Mega Mary: World’s Largest Bloody Mary Garnish, voted Chicago’s Best, 20 pounds and more than 100 items including ribs, chicken, pork chop, mini lobster, hot dog, doughnuts and a pretzel, comes with dipping sauces, Sunday, $59.95.
5. Bull Dog Alehouse, McHenry
- Bloody Mary: Cheese, olives, pepperoni, lemon, lime, beer chaser, Sunday, $5.
Details are subject to change at any time – always call ahead!
Tracks Bar & Grill, West Main Street, Cary, IL, USA
Niko's Red Mill Tavern, Lake Avenue, Woodstock, IL, USA
Sweet Melissa's Pizza & Pub, Rand Road, Lakemoor, IL, USA
Crystal Lake Rib House
Crystal Lake Rib House, East Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake, IL, USA
Bulldog Ale House
Bulldog Ale House, State Route 31, McHenry, IL, USA