Run Wild: Race for Open Space 5K
NOTE: Children ages 5-13 must be accompanied by an adult that is also registered to participate in the run. Adults are responsible for their children before, during and after the event. We ask that the younger participants as well as walkers start at the back of the group.
- $35.00 adults/$20.00 children through September 26, 12:00 p.m.
- $42.00 adults/$20.00 children on race day; register onsite 7:00 a.m.to 8:00 a.m. (cash or check payment only)
Your registration fee includes the race fee, race t-shirt, race bib, and race day snacks.
- Main parking will be onsite at Hickory Grove Conservation Area (500 Hickory Nut Grove Ln., Cary)
- Overflow parking will be at Fel-Pro RRR Conservation Area (1520 Crystal Lake Rd., Cary, IL 60013), a 1.5 mile distance from the race site. A free shuttle service will be provided before and after the race. Last shuttle will be at 11:00 a.m.
- Limited parking is available on site.
- Friday, September 28 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at Prairieview Education Center (2112 Behan Rd., Crystal Lake, IL 60014)
- Saturday, September 29 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. onsite (500 Hickory Nut Grove Lane, Cary, IL 60013)
- Everyone who registers for the race by Monday, September 3 will get a t-shirt in the size requested. After September 3 we will do our best to fill t-shirt orders until we run out. Sizes cannot be guaranteed after September 3.
Saturday, September 29 from 8:30 am to 10 am
$20 - 35
500 Hickory Nut Grove Road, Cary, IL, USA