Towns in McHenry County host farmers markets year-round.
- Summer Market: Sundays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., June-September, Cary Metra Lot, 100 W. Main St., 847.639.2800. Lettuce, baked goods, fresh eggs, Meat, cheese, fish, soap, popcorn and coffee
- Winter Market: 9 a.m.-noon, first Sundays, October-May, Algonquin Township Building 6, Crystal Lake.
- Summer Market: Saturdays, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., June-October, Depot Park, 815.479.0835, Facebook. Enjoy fresh produce, micro greens, flowers, baked goods, honey, jams, olive oils, and more every Saturday from June 1st through September 28th. 2019 will include some new vendors (with new product offerings) as well as many of your long-time favorite vendors.
- Summer Market: Saturdays, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., May 27-October 14, Huntley Town Square, (11704 Coral St.), 847.515.5200m Facebook. Farm-fresh eggs, meats, local honey, homegrown & local produce, yummy baked goods (gluten free too), jams, breads, Polish foods, freshly ground coffee beans, pasta sauces, salsas, oils, dog treats, Knife Sharpening and much, much more.
- Winter Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., first Saturdays, November-April, Legion Hall, Huntley.
- Summer Market: Fridays, 3 p.m.-6 p.m., mid-June-mid-October, 2710 S. Country Club Road, Woodstock, 815.338.1035, Facebook. Colorful heirloom tomatoes, super-hot peppers, squash, beets, lettuce, cut herbs, eggplant, potatoes – whatever is ready to harvest will be available to you.
- Summer Market: Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., June-September, Calvin Spencer Park, downtown Marengo, Facebook. All handmade and homemade from fresh, local produce and fruits, grass fed meats, baked goods, reclaimed wood signs, homemade dog treats, bathsoaps, beauty products and home decor and more.
- Summer Market: Thursdays, 4:30-8 p.m., May-September, Veterans Memorial Park, 3400 Pearl St., 815.363.2100. Fresh veggies, baked goods, soaps, popcorn and all your other market favorites you’ve come to love!
- Summer Market: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., May-October, Woodstock Square, 815.338.5164, Facebook. Voted 2012’s No. 1 farmers market in Illinois, this large, producers-only market boasts a variety of vendors in and around the square. Each week features music from local artists. LINK cards and WIC/senior benefit vouchers are accepted at the market. Double value tokes up to $5 per market day are also avaialble, while funding lasts. More information is available here.
- Winter Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturdays, November-April, McHenry County Fairgrounds, Building D, Woodstock.
Cary Metra Lot
100 W Main St, Cary, IL, United States
Depot Park, Crystal Lake, IL, United States
Veterans Memorial Park
3400 Pearl St, McHenry, IL, United States
Woodstock Square Mall, South Johnson Street, Woodstock, IL, United States
Huntley Town Square
11704 Coral Street, Huntley, IL, United States
2710 South Country Club Road, Woodstock, IL, United States
Calvin Spencer Park
Calvin Spencer Park, marengo